Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Tea

This past Thursday Carter and I celebrated the student's mommies with a Mother's Tea. It is my most favorite event of the whole school calendar....what can I say?....I am total sap especially when it comes to hearing my first born croon the words, "you are my mommy, you are my mommy, my really special mommy."! Let's just say my heart turned to mush and my eyes filled with tears. This has been a very special year for both Carter and myself and this was the perfect way to end. All of Carter's classmates are very special and I have enjoyed getting to know all of the Moms. I am so happy to know that most of the class from this year's juniors will be in the senior class with Carter next year....Carter is thrilled, also, since he has made some fantastic friends.

Carter and I get ready to leave for the tea.
Arriving at the tea and wearing this beautiful hat that Carter made for me. I was also presented with a card, necklace, flower pot with Carter's picture and place mat.
Hanging with some very special friends.

So handsome and growing up so fast!

Carter will be attending the summer program that the school is offering so please check back for school updates through the month of June. A big thank you to Nanny and Pappy for their generous gift to make summer school possible! There is no better gift than the gift of education!!




No comments: