Monday, November 30, 2009

Fall Time Exploring

Toward the end of October the boys and I enjoyed the path on a gorgeous warm day. This particular day was the first time that we set out without the safety net of the sit and stand stroller or wagon and the boys did surprisingly well. My first concern was the freedom factor but they stayed close by and explored at a reasonable distance. My second concern was the walk and if everyone would be able to walk or if I would have tired out tots. Again they surprised me and walked the whole way with no complaints. It was a perfect afternoon....we enjoyed nature, acted silly and laughed a lot! It was a day that I will remember forever....all I did was set out for a simple walk with my boys and got so much more, I got a cherished memory!













No comments: