Monday, August 30, 2010

1st Day of Kindergarten

He did it! Today Carter went to kindergarten and everything went great. He was so excited to ride the bus. He told us very little except that his teacher seemed nice and he had fun exploring his room. Today was a modified day, so I am very curious to see how tomorrow goes. It will be his first full day and he will leave at 7:42am and not be dropped off until 2:35pm....Holy Cow! Something tells me he will be exhausted when he finally arrives home!
Our big boy waiting for the bus.
Carter and Joey...bus riding buddies.
I love this picture! Carter (and Elijah) is so lucky to have Nini, Mimi & Poppy and Nanny & Pappy.
Brian and I with all the boys.
Carter and the Torrisi family.

For those of you wondering...I did pretty well. I was able to hold myself together and cried only a few tears as the bus pulled away.


So long...see you later!












No comments: