Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday my Sweet Boys

Carter and Elijah enjoyed a birthday party with our friends and family this past weekend and had a great time. There was pizza, an egg hunt and of course CAKE!! Although most of the day was rainy, the sun made an appearance late in the day and the kids were able to hunt eggs and enjoy playing outside.


Break time!...Munching on some pizza.
My two cuties blowing out the candles on their Transformers cake. Carter was able to over rule his brother and pick the 'theme' for this year's party...don't know if he'll be so lucky next year.


My boys are most certainly loved and that was reflected in all of the wonderful gifts that they received.



Thank you to all of our friends and family for celebrating with Carter and Elijah and for all of the wonderful gifts! We are truly blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives!










1 comment:

Mimi said...

What a great way to start a weeklong Birthday celebration. I could have done with about 8 fewer kids..........WOW, I am getting old! Only kidding had a great time (anytime I don't have to cook is a great time)
Love, Love, Love