Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July~Happy Birthday, America!

We had a fantastic 4th of July! Slept in until 7:30, (I never thought that 7:30 would mean sleeping in..my how times change) and then spent the rest of the day with family, laughing and relaxing. Jeven and Julie made a surprise visit home which delighted Carter and Eli. We then spent a large portion of the afternoon at my cousin Kyle's new house and then back home for more s'mores and fireworks with Uncle Jeven and Aunt Julie! Good times~Great day!!

Chillin' out enjoying the day.
Yum-O...Hot dogs!
My little firecrackers hang with cousins Korey and Garritt.
Lovin' their Uncle Jev.
The Lanseks.
Oh Yeah! Enjoying holiday cupcakes.
So delicious!
My...we're all grown up.
Cousins and their significant others
Christen, Kyle, Brian, Jamie, Korey, Garritt, Julie and Jeven










No comments: