Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let's cut the Drama

Carter said something to me today that I have to assume he learned in school. It is not something we have ever said nor have I heard any family members or friends use this phrase.

We were relaxing after school (I was hoping for nap time actually) and Carter started getting a bit wild and I asked him nicely to stop...he of course did not stop. I told him if he continued the consequence was a time out. He looked at me and said as seriously as can be, "Stop being a Drama Mama!"

I pressed to find out where he learned this (which I found a bit funny, by the way) but he wouldn't give up who he heard this from. Must be a really special person that he doesn't want to tattle on. I even told him that it wasn't a bad word and that he wasn't in trouble (let's face it....I can be a Drama Mama at times) but he still wouldn't talk!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Boy oh Boy~he has got you pegged!