Friday, May 30, 2008

C'mon Mom....

I know that Carter is going to find this post quite embarrassing one day but.....it will be many years until he can located and read this blog on his own.......so here goes......

Carter pooped on the potty this morning! We have been having much success with peeing but pooping has been a bit of an obstacle. This morning, much to my surprise, Carter requested his little potty and went....so much excitement! In case any of you are wondering what the reward for pooping in the potty is....a skittle, a M&M, 3 Cars Reward stickers and a lollipop. A bit of overkill I know...but what can I say? I am a proud Mommy and most of all I am happy that we may be seeing the end of one child in diapers!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Mimi and Poppy are so proud~very good job Carter, Mommy and Daddy! Now you get to visit every public restroom in every store, restaurant, doctors office, etc... for the next few months~FUN,FUN,FUN!