Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mommy

Yesterday I celebrated my 33rd birthday. It's funny, as I get older I really do believe that I am getting better with age. I am very lucky to have my wonderful husband (who works harder than he should most days), my fantastic family, health and, of course, my boys......who are the best gifts ever! Brian took charge of the boys, giving me the day "off" and he also made a wonderful dinner with just a tiny bit of help from our Moms. My mom and I went to tea and then visited a greenhouse (two of my favorite things), a great dinner (that I didn't prepare or clean up), and special time with my family.....ahhh....Heaven!! I love you all so much....thank you for everything that you did so I could have a relaxed day!
Carter and I blow out the candles and make wish. We only had to light the candles and sing Happy Birthday twice.

Yes....these boys are serious about cake!



































1 comment:

Mimi said...

What a fun night! Good job with dinner, Brian~ everything was great! Love the photo of Mommy and her boys! xoxoxox