Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mother's Tea

Yesterday was my first ever Mother's Tea. Carter and I had a fine time. We enjoyed jelly and chicken salad sandwiches and laughed and giggled. Carter was so excited for me to see all of the "secret" crafts he had been working on for the past few weeks and was thrilled to see me wearing the bird's nest hat he made!
Carter and Jacob, of course, wanted to sit next to one another and were very well behaved. Jacob was sweet enough to share his jelly sandwich with Carter, while Carter was happy to make sure Jacob's juice cup stayed filled!
Below is my bird's nest hat as well as a beautiful vase of flowers, handmade place mats and a necklace of beads that Carter and I worked on together! Hands down this was one of the most precious days of my life!
















































No comments: