Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Night #2....Still Be-Be Free

Night #2 proved to be a little easier. Carter only whined for about 1/2 hour for Be-be last night...not too bad. He seemed to understand that life with the pacifier was over and fell asleep and again slept through the night.

That was last night but this morning has proved more challenging. He woke up earlier than he should have and couldn't get himself back to sleep without Be-Be. Whining, crying, begging and pleading ensued and when I wasn't budging he came out with "Call my Mimi, she'll get me a Be-Be!" Yeah right....guess he doesn't know his Mimi all that well. The rest of the morning has been rough as he seems to have fallen into a cranky slump......the first of many bumps in the road that he will encounter!

The really super news in all of this is that teeth brushing seems to have become priority to Carter. Not only am I able to brush those pearly whites but it is pleasant and requested by Carter. Hooray....I hope this is a lasting routine!

I will keep you updated.....Dr. Wyke said three days, right?

No comments: