Thursday, July 10, 2008

Night #3 Without the Be-Be

It is hard for me to blog about Night #3 without our trusty little friend since Carter slept over at his Mimi and Poppy's house. But by all accounts he did well and only asked for it twice. You know how it is when you are with grandparents....its always much more fun and exciting than at home. My mom did tell me that after one rejection of the be-be and being told he was a big boy Carter replied..."Then get me a big boy Be-Be." Shortly after that he fell asleep.

So the nights are going well....it's the days that are difficult. Naps have become non-existent now that there is no pacifier to comfort him to sleep....this, of course, leads to crankiness and bad behavior. We did go all day, though, with only one mention of Be-Be so I guess we are getting there......I just hope that we all make it through this and by WE I mean ME and my sanity.

There is one important lesson....do not rely on the pacifier. I was given that advice but didn't listen. After Carter is broken it's Eli's turn! I may just need a little recovery time......

No comments: