Thursday, October 16, 2008

School Update: Pumpkins and Picture Day!

Carter had another great week at school. Today was picture day and he sure did look handsome, didn't he? Mrs. McAtee reported that all the kids in the class did great and smiled BIG for the camera!
The theme this week was.....pumpkins, of course! The color was orange and the shape a square. Religion theme was all about Baby Moses. Carter has also been learning about the calendar and the letters in his name. I am always amazed when I read the report for the day's activities how much the children are taught in 2 1/2 hours. "Mrs. McAtee and Miss Marie are the best teachers ever!" is what Carter exclaimed today on the way home and I have to say I agree.


This cute dalmatian decorated the hallway last week during which time Carter learned about fire safety.
Also a big plus today was a birthday celebration for one of Carter's classmates. He declared the homemade blue dinosaur pop that was in his cubby delicious and anxiously awaits next week when he can celebrate two more birthdays of his friends.



1 comment:

Mimi said...

My oh my what a big boy! I am so glad Carter is loving school and I love the art also.
xoxo